Hearing Care Excellence for Arkansas
Our practice prides itself on taking care of each patient as if they were our own family member to ensure they receive the best possible hearing care. We focus on continually serving those struggling with hearing loss with the best value in hearing aid technology in Arkansas. Our Commitment to patient care is built around a mutual agreement of honor, integrity and trust with each patient. As a member of the Audibel network of hearing professionals, we define our practice by the standards of American Hearing Excellence listed below:
1. We believe in the power of better hearing. A person’s ability to hear and understand can greatly impact their overall quality of life. We endeavor to help those with hearing loss live better lives through better hearing.
2. We believe in always doing what is right. Everyone deserves a company they can trust. Even if it means making less money, slowing company growth, or accepting responsibility, we commit to doing the right thing - every time.
3. We believe in being leaders in Hearing Healthcare. The Hearing Healthcare industry is rapidly changing. From advancing strategic partnerships to investing in innovative technologies, we commit to always offering the latest products and services available.
4. We believe in exceptional patient care. Everyone deserves to be treated with compassion and respect. From initial contact to routine follow-ups, we strive to create genuine and lasting relationships during every step of the hearing healthcare journey.
5. We believe in being the best at what we do. Everyone deserves the best – period. Being the best ultimately means having the best people. We are methodical in our recruiting and training processes, ensuring that each and every member of our staff fully embodies these values.